Get the best of both worlds in the new Bedlam. Go farther, faster thanks to energizing DNA AMP cushioning while advanced GuideRails technology offers holistic support.
Suitable for road
Use for training and racing longer distances
Mid drop – 8 mm
Maximum cushion – 26 mm
Weight – 11.2oz/318g (US Men's 9)
- A great option to transition away from higher heeled traditional stability shoes like the Adrenaline.
- Brooks GuideRail system offers light stability to maintain a natural gait as opposed to correcting with medial posting.
- DNA Amp foam midsole is lively and responsive, although a bit heavy. Ideal for longer run scenarios where the cushion may pay off more than the weight will hinder your performance.
- Knit upper is accommodating, amidst a design that keeps the mid foot and heel very securely in place.
Keep in Mind:
- Ideal for transitioning towards more natural footwear, but quite heavy if you have no previous need for extra cushion and/or stability. Consider the Pure series from Brooks for a lighter (and lower heel to toe drop) set of options.