Energy to keep going, mile after mile, for runners who want to test their endurance uphill and down on long mountain trails.
Suitable for trails
Use for training and racing longer distances
Low drop – 4 mm
Maximum cushion – 28 mm
Weight – 9.9oz / 280.7g (US M 8.5)
- Rockered midsole and low heel height make this a great replacement for anyone who had been using Pearl Izumi trail shoes
- Lightweight for a shoe with maximum cushion making it a great option for longer runs
- Built in velcro gaiter tab and lace pocket are nice details
Keep in Mind:
- Slightly narrower toe box than the original Caldera, still will feel accommodating for anyone used to the Brooks Cascadia
- Max cushioned shoes aren’t as nimble on uneven technical terrain
- Brooks insoles are built up in the arch, this shoe may be more comfortable with a thin unstructured insole.