||Out of stock
Stay dry and cool in this versatile crew. Capilene® Lightweight is our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer. The fabric’s subtle grid pattern sits lightly and comfortably on the skin, while the smooth outer face glides easily in any layering system. Highly breathable for high-exertion and warm conditions, the fabric is 100% recycled polyester treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to help cover hands, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Suitable for mild weather training and racing
Slim fit - close fitting, works well with extra layers over top when needed
Weight - 82g
Materials - 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Lightest weight, fastest drying, and most breathable fabric from Patagonia.
- Resists odours better than most synthetic fabrics.
- Flatlock seams, internal neck tape, and offset shoulder seams help to minimize chafing on longer days with a pack on.
- Thumb loops to help cover up the hands.
- Also available in a short sleeve.
- At only $59, it compares to similar longsleeves from other outdoor brands for up to 25% less.