||Out of stock
The original Escalante was the best debut we've ever had and this version is no different. The overall flexibility has been increased with more decoupling added in the Altra EGO™ midsole, as well as the outsole. A brand new knit with increased perforations has increased the breathability and security while still maintaining that classic Escalante comfort. To top off this incredible update, the new insole is longer lasting and softer.
Suitable for roads
Use for training, and racing
Minimal cushion – 24mm
Weight – 7.4 oz / 209g
- Firmer midsole than the previous Escalante is more responsive to run in.
- More structure in the upper compared to the last version offers better control of the foot laterally.
- Lots of rubber on the outsole offers great traction for wet weather road running.
Keep in Mind:
- Fit seems consistent with the previous Escalante.
- More shoe than the previous version: slightly heavier, and more rigid