||Out of stock
The updated version of our original trail shoe features a trimmed down layer that offers added flexibility and comfort and a simplified lacing system for improved micro-adjustment. Like all previous versions, the Lone Peak 4.5 includes all of the Altra trail shoe must-haves like StoneGuard™, MaxTrac™, Balanced Cushioning and the FootShape™ toe box. To top off the update, the midsole foam formula has been tweaked just enough to give you a more resilient feel underfoot. Suitable for trails
Use for training and racing
Moderate cushion - 25 mm
Weight - 10.5 oz / 298 g
- Version 4.5 brings primarily minor tweaks to the upper material and lacing.
- Full foot rock plate and 25mm of mid sole cushion offer great protection and comfort for rough terrain and longer distances.
- Gaiter-ready! Built in Velcro tab works great with Dirty Girl Gaiters.
Keep in Mind:
- Lone Peak sizing has been all over the place in the last few years. These fit true-to-size which may mean you'll be a different size if you have owned previous Lone Peaks.
- Zero drop footwear may require a transition period if coming from traditional shoes. Start with easy shorter runs, and increase slowly as your body adapts.