||Out of stock
The Lone Peak you know and love with some trail-tested upgrades. Along with a simplified lacing system, this new model has been trimmed down for more flexibility and comfort while retaining the original feel and legacy you know and love. We’ve carried over classic features like StoneGuard™ for lightweight rock protection and MaxTrac™ with a multi-directional lug pattern for traction on any terrain. Enjoy the benefits of our FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning with the fit of Fit4Her™ technology. Overall, we’ve taken the legendary Lone Peak to the next level.
Suitable for trails
Use for training and racing
Moderate cushion - 25 mm
Weight - 8.7 oz / 247 g
- Version 4.5 brings primarily minor tweaks to the upper material and lacing.
- Full foot rock plate and 25mm of mid sole cushion offer great protection and comfort for rough terrain and longer distances.
- Gaiter-ready! Built in Velcro tab works great with Dirty Girl Gaiters.
Keep in Mind:
- Lone Peak sizing has been all over the place in the last few years. These fit true-to-size which may mean you'll be a different size if you have owned previous Lone Peaks.
- Zero drop footwear may require a transition period if coming from traditional shoes. Start with easy shorter runs, and increase slowly as your body adapts.