||Out of stock
Looking for a lightweight FootShape, Zero Drop shoe to get you on the road? Look no further. The brand new Altra Solstice will be the perfect fit. It is responsive, good looking and affordable. The pleasing colors of the knit upper are catchy, while the midsole offers a firm ride. The outsole is durable for everyday wear, on the run or just around town. If you have wanted to try Altra's signature FootShape, ZeroDrop comfort without paying standard price, this is is the perfect shoe to get you hooked.
Suitable for road, track, gym
Use for lifestyle, training and racing
Zero drop - 0mm
Moderate cushion - 23mm
Weight - 6.9 oz / 196 g
- natural shape and zero drop is very accommodating for the foot and allows for better postural alignment, a great shoe for those who work/stand on hard surfaces as well.
- incredibly light for the amount of cushion it still provides.
- breathable mesh upper is excellent for the summer
Keep in Mind:
- fits on the larger size compared to some other Altras, worth trying on a half size down
- if you’re new to low/zero drop shoes start shorter and slower, taking 4-6 weeks to gradually work back up to your previous running distances