||Out of stock
The Superior 4 takes an already lightweight, fast trail shoe and makes it even lighter. The upper has been completely redesigned in a wrap-around style for added security and support; the midsole features Altra’s proprietary Quantic™ foam, while the outsole is now made of our sticky MaxTrac™ rubber. To top it off, the rounded heel and improved lug pattern is made to fly down the trail with ease and speed.
Suitable for trails
Use for training, and trail races
Minimal cushion – 21mm
Weight – 7.9 oz. / 224 g
- Noticeably lighter than the Superior 3.5 without sacrificing the protection offered.
- Natural shaped toe box allows the toes to splay and engage, helping strengthen the foot.
- New MaxTrac rubber outsole improves traction while maintaining versatility on a variety of terrain.
- Gaiter-ready with built in velcro Gaiter Trap on the back of the shoe
- Solid feeling toe cap will save your toes if you kick a rock.
Keep in Mind:
- This generation of Altra trail shoes seem to be fitting on the bigger side. Worth trying on a half size down if you've had previous versions.