||Out of stock
The Timp 2 gives you everything you love about the previous Timp models and more. With an overall trimmed down design and updated features, it’s the ultimate trail shoe. You get more cushion and an improved fit, so you can enjoy mile after mile of added performance with added comfort. Throw in trail-ready technologies like the grippy MaxTrac™ outsole, the additional traction of the TrailClaw™ lugs, the cushioned, resilient and flexible feel of the Quantic™ midsole with InnerFlex™ and the perfect fitting Fit4Her™ technology, the Timp 2 just may become your go-to, FootShape™, dirt-loving trail running shoe.
Suitable for trail
Use for ultra marathon training and racing
Moderate cushion - 29 mm
Weight - 247 g (US 8)
- Plenty of Quantic midsole cushioning for comfortable and responsive long miles
- Refined fit compared to previous version, more locked in feel with less excess
- Better tread layout and grippier rubber than previous version, better performance on tough terrain
Keep in mind:
- Less volume inside the shoe compared to previous version or other Altras, we recommend removing or replacing the insole with a thinner one for more room inside the shoe
- Transitioning to a zero drop shoe from a higher heel rise can take some time to adapt to. We recommend you speak with staff if you are currently running a higher volume in a more traditional shoe and are considering an Altra or other running shoe with a low or no heel rise.