||Out of stock
Brooks gave their most-loved trail shoe some love, improving durability and adding TrailTack traction for better grip. Enjoy the view, your feet will find their way.
Suitable for trails
Use for Racing and Training
Mid drop – 8 mm
Moderate cushion – 26 mm
Weight – 10.7oz / 303.3g
- Brooks has brought the heel to drop down to 8mm, promoting a more natural foot strike under the body weight, while also being a gradual transition away from higher drop shoes.
- Improved traction with Brooks' new TrailTack outsole rubber.
- Breathable reinforcements around the upper provides great durability, while still allowing great drainage.
- 2E width for a more accommodating fit around the whole foot.
Keep in Mind:
- The Pure Grit and Caldera from Brooks offer a more natural toe box shape.
- Brooks shoes generally have a highly contoured insole. If this doesn't fit your foot, try it with a flatter or no insole.