Light, flexible and nimble, the natural ride of the PureGrit 7 is designed to help your feet instinctively read, process and react to the trail.
Suitable for trails
Use for Racing and Training
Low drop – 4 mm
Moderate cushion – 19 mm
Weight – 9.6oz / 272.2g
- A modest amount of cushion combined with a fore foot rock plate make for a light and flexible shoe that still protects your foot on technical trails.
- New outsole features an updated lug pattern and stickier rubber for improved traction.
- The partially gussetted Ariaprene™ tongue provides a secure fit, quickly drains water, and keeps out dirt and debris.
- Improved fit will suit wider feet better than previous versions.
Keep in Mind:
- Like most Brooks shoes the insole has a pronounced arch. Switch it out with a flatter insole if it affects the fit for you.