Camelbak's most rugged vest gets an upgrade with even lighter materials and a 2-liter reservoir that delivers more water with every sip. This pack is designed for self-supported runs that take competitors through mountainous terrain and unpredictable weather.
Suitable for training, racing including ultra marathons (designed for UTMB), and run commuting
Volume - 8L/450 cu in
Sizing - one size fits most
Hydration type - 2L/70 fl oz CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
Weight - 280 g/0 lb 9 oz
- 3D Vent Mesh is lightweight, breathable and soft against the skin
- 2 separate side straps, and re-positionable sternum straps make it easy to find a perfect fit
- Reservoir included, and designed to also hold 2 x 500 ml Quick Stow flasks (not included)
- Zipper pocket up front will hold most smart phones.
- Compartmentalized back pocket makes it easy to keep all your gear organized and accessible. Reservoir has its own zipper access to avoid losing anything when refilling your water.
- Stretch pocket on the back for holding a jacket, or for easy access to other gear.
Keep in Mind:
- Pole attachment system is not easily accessible without taking the vest off, or getting a hand