This neutral trainer features shock-absorbing cushioning foam for comfort and durability during high intensity activity.
Suitable for less technical trails and road
Use for form and daily wear
Minimal cushion – 14.5mm (insole: 3MM; midsole: 8mm; sole: 1.5mm, 2mm lugs)
Weight – 6oz/170g
- Just enough cushion to provide more protection than a full barefoot shoe yet deliver the benefits of a minimal shoe.
- Natural shaped toe box allows the toes to splay and engage, helping strengthen the foot.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and breathable for daily wear.
Keep in Mind:
- Fits a 1/2 size big compared to many of the brands we carry. Try on a smaller size to compare.
- Contoured mid foot fit may feel unusual if it doesn't line up with your arch position.
- Minimalist footwear may require a transition period where you gradually increase the time you wear them to build up foot strength and mobility.