This trail runner features 0 heel-to-toe offset, a moderate amount of shock-absorbing foam and a sticky Vibram® outsole enhances ground connection and agility for fast runs on light to moderate trails.
Suitable for trails
Use for form and daily wear
Minimal cushion – 17mm
Weight – 240g
- Just enough cushion to provide more protection than a full barefoot shoe yet deliver the benefits of a minimal shoe.
- Natural shaped toe box allows the toes to splay and engage, helping strengthen the foot.
- Vibram rubber outsole for excellent traction.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and breathable for daily wear.
Keep in Mind:
- Fits a 1/2 size big compared to many of the brands we carry. Try on a smaller size to compare.
- Minimalist footwear may require a transition period where you gradually increase the time you wear them to build up foot strength and mobility.