This trail runner is made with a more sustainable choice wherever possible, giving you the outdoor performance you need, with less impact on the planet.
Suitable for trails
Use for form and daily wear
Minimal cushion – 17mm
Weight – 240g
- BLOOM® foam midsole is made from 10% algae biomass which cleans and restores the environment when harvested
- 40% recycled plastic mesh and 100% recycled TPU upper, 100% recycled lace, 100% recycled Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security, 40% recycled breathable mesh lining, and 30% recycled integrated footbed
- Vibram® EcoDura rubber outsole is 30% recycled and provides excellent traction.
- Just enough cushion to provide more protection than a full barefoot shoe yet deliver the benefits of a minimal shoe.
- Natural shaped toe box allows the toes to splay and engage, helping strengthen the foot.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and breathable for daily wear.
Keep in Mind:
- Fits a 1/2 size big compared to many of the brands we carry. Try on a smaller size to compare.
- Minimalist footwear may require a transition period where you gradually increase the time you wear them to build up foot strength and mobility.