With the goal to make a shoe as durable as possible with as much recycled content as possible, this trainer is designed to enhance the foot’s natural ability to stabilize the body during rapid changes in movement.
Suitable for trails
Use for form, training, hiking
Minimal cushion – 11.5mm
Weight – 6oz / 168g
- 30% recycled plastic mesh and 60% recycled TPU upper, 100% recycled lace, 100% recycled TPU film heel counter for security, 30% recycled mesh integrated insole, BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% recycled algae, transforming green water into clean water in the process, Vibram® Ecodura® is 30% recycled
- Minimal cushion still protects the foot while allowing you to feel the ground and gain valuable feedback about your running form.
- Natural shaped toe box allows the toes to splay and engage, helping strengthen the foot.
- Grippy Vibram outsole offers great traction over wet technical terrain.
Keep in Mind:
- Fits a 1/2 size big compared to many of the brands we carry. Try on a smaller size to compare.
- Contoured mid foot fit may feel unusual if it doesn't line up with your arch position.
- Minimalist footwear may require a transition period where you gradually increase the time you wear them to build up foot strength and mobility.