||Out of stock
Created by studying the foot in motion, this trainer is designed to enhance the foot’s natural ability to stabilize the body during rapid changes in movement.
Suitable for trails
Use for form, training, hiking
Minimal cushion – 11.5mm; insole: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 4mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 3mm lug
Weight – 7oz / 196g
- Minimal cushion still protects the foot while allowing you to feel the ground and gain valuable feedback about your running form.
- Natural shaped toe box allows the toes to splay and engage, helping strengthen the foot.
- Grippy Vibram outsole offers great traction over wet technical terrain.
Keep in Mind:
- Fits a 1/2 size big compared to many of the brands we carry. Try on a smaller size to compare.
- Contoured mid foot fit may feel unusual if it doesn't line up with your arch position.
- Minimalist footwear may require a transition period where you gradually increase the time you wear them to build up foot strength and mobility.