||Out of stock
This minimal trainer provides little between you and the ground for maximum freedom and connection underfoot.
Suitable for road and light trails
Use for form, training, casual
Minimal cushion – 6.5mm
Weight – 4oz / 113g
- Minimal cushion still protects the foot while allowing you to feel the ground and gain valuable feedback about your running form.
- Natural shaped toe box allows the toes to splay and engage, helping strengthen the foot.
- New and improved Vibram rubber outsole offers great traction
- Less arch contour compared to the Merrell Trail Glove or Bare Access
Keep in Mind:
- Fits a 1/2 size big compared to many of the brands we carry. Try on a smaller size to compare.
- Minimalist footwear may require a transition period where you gradually increase the time you wear them to build up foot strength and mobility.