The 7" Strider Pros blend enhanced protection and coverage with additional storage for the long haul. The polyester crepe liner (now a regular brief profile, with Polygiene® permanent odor control) wicks, adds chafe-free comfort and is light, fast drying and highly breathable. Four overlapping, stretchy back hip pockets (two on each side) carry what you need for a full day of mountain running; an additional stretchy, card-sized center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat, won’t flap when empty and use an improved fabric that dries significantly faster, is more durable and remains super stretchy and expandable to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini® Jacket.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex pockets for fast-drying stretch performance
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Reflective logo on front-left hem