||Out of stock
Grippy versatility handles nearly any trail. For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that’s just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
Suitable for trail
Use for Racing and Training
Low drop – 4 mm
Moderate cushion – 27 mm
Weight – 10.7 oz/303 g (size 9)
- Well protected yet agile trail shoe that sits well on the line between a moderate and more maximum cushion shoe.
- Rock plate adds to the protection underfoot.
- Gusseted tongue helps lock the mid-foot down and keeps debris from sneaking in.
- Soft, sticky, and fairly aggressive lugs for great traction and tread.
- New outsole has specific spots marked to add ice screws for winter, or drill drainage holes for wet conditions.
Keep in Mind:
- The toe box is shaped wide enough to not force the big toe over, but the volume over top is a bit snug. Wide widths are available if you find it too tight.