For those who want to test their endurance on technical terrain, the rugged Xodus 10 is packed with plenty of gnarly grip and cushioning to tackle whatever is in front of you.
Suitable for trail
Use for training and racing longer distances
Low drop – 4 mm
Maximum cushion – 31.5 mm
Weight – 10.5oz/298g
- Resilient cushion and lots of it for the most demanding races and training days.
- Rock plate adds to the protection underfoot.
- Gusseted tongue helps lock the mid-foot down and keeps debris from sneaking in.
- Soft, sticky, and fairly aggressive lugs for great traction and tread.
- New outsole has specific spots marked to add ice screws for winter, or drill drainage holes for wet conditions.
Keep in Mind:
- Lost some significant weight in this new version. Still a heavier shoe, but surprising how well balanced it feels. Try the Peregrine if you'd like a lighter option that can still handle most of what the Xodus can.