||Out of stock
All Sale Shoes are FINAL SALE.
FREE IN STORE PICK UP at either location is available at checkout. We may require 2-3 business days to transfer them to your location of choice, and will confirm once they are ready for pickup.
Three key features characterize Topo shoes, light weight, low heel rise and natural foot shape. The Fli-Lyte 2 has a 3mm drop, a secure mid foot fit with and open toe box with ample room for your toes to do what they need to. Comfortable fit and good amounts of cushion makes this a great trainer and long distance road shoe with enough grip to handle well on some mild trails too!
Suitable for long distance road training, some light trail
Use for everyday training
Low drop – 3mm
Moderate cushion – 22mm
Weight – 232 g (men 9)
- natural foot shape with ample room in the toe box
- lightweight and low heel rise
- good grip and some tread built in so suitable on some mild trail
Keep in mind:
- more structured upper not as accommodating for tall or very wide feet
- some arch support built into the shoe
- some shoes come with the insole glued in, may not accept orthotics