In the new Fli-Lyte 3, Topo eliminated almost all printed overlays to make it lighter and more breathable using a new engineered mesh upper to secure the foot over the platform. The addition of a 5mm anti-microbial Ortholite® footbed gives the shoe a softer ride without sacrificing midsole response. A 23mm X 20mm stack height offers cushioning without losing flexibility and ground feel for a more natural running experience.
Suitable for road and light trail
Use for training, racing
Low drop – 3mm
Moderate cushion – 23mm
Weight – 198g (women's 7)
- Light yet cushioned for a shoe that will be quick enough for speed, but comfortable over long distances as well.
- New upper eliminates any overlays, minimizing any potential for pinch points where the shoe flexes.
- Snug heel and midfoot fit secure, while allowing the toes to fully splay in a natural shaped toe box.
- Sizing is fairly consistent with previous versions of the Fli-Lyte, therefore you might consider a half size bigger compared to many other brands.
Keep in mind:
- We always recommend a gradual transition in to lower heel-to-toe drop shoes if coming from a more traditional runner.