||Out of stock
All Sale Shoes are FINAL SALE.
FREE IN STORE PICK UP at either location is available at checkout. We may require 2-3 business days to transfer them to your location of choice, and will confirm once they are ready for pickup.
The Terraventure pushes the limits of lightweight performance and rugged durability. This platform features an aggressive lug design providing better traction and mid-foot stability. A flexible ESS forefoot rock plate protects the foot from stone-bruising while the ghillie lacing system ensures a secure midfoot fit.
Suitable for trails
Use for form, training, and racing
Low drop – 3 mm
Moderate cushion – 25 mm
Weight – 295 g (US M 9)
- Sticky high traction rubber and deeper lugs make this the first shoe from Topo suited to more technical terrain.
- The width tapers down for a snugger mid foot, and cushions in the heel accommodate most heels without feeling loose on narrower feet.
- Natural fit toe box allows toes to splay properly, building foot strength, and providing stability.
- Lightweight for a shoe that offers this level of cushion and protection
Keep in Mind:
- Low drop shoes may require a transition period when coming from traditional footwear with a 10 or 12 mm heel height.
- Outsole offers a balanced all around grip, but may be limited in excessive mud or soft ground conditions.