||Out of stock
Ultraventure was designed with features inspired by our elite trail and ultrarunners. An aggressive Vibram® XS Trek outsole provides traction, durability, and protection on technical trails, while the 3 piece, multi-density EVA midsole offers light stability through the gait cycle. A 30/25mm stack height (5mm drop) delivers a plush and protective ride. The fully gusseted tongue and an abrasion-resistant engineered mesh upper are optimized for breathability and strength, and feature drainage “gills” for water release and quick drying.
Suitable for trails
Use for training, and trail races
Mid drop - 5mm
Max cushion – 30mm
Weight – 10.4 oz/295g (M9)
- Plush ride with enough cushion to keep the feet happy over very long distances.
- Natural shaped toe box allows the toes to splay and engage, helping strengthen the foot.
- Vibram rubber outsole offers excellent traction in wet conditions
- Solid feeling toe cap will save your toes if you kick a rock.
Keep in Mind:
- Tends to fit quite true to size, despite most Topo models fitting on the smaller size.
- No rock plate, however with this amount of midsole cushion one isn't really needed.