If you’re ready to take your running to new, adventurous places, the Signature Series Mountain Vest is equipped to carry the gear that will enable successful summit bids. Whether it’s trekking pole holders that snap out of the way when not in use or lat pockets that will store requisite emergency items, every detail has been thoughtfully covered in one of the lightest vests for the volume available. Our new Comfort Cinch technology provides a custom fit with easy on-the-go adjustment. It’s a breakthrough in tech that must be worn to be believed.
Suitable for training, races including ultra-marathons, run commuting
Volume - 13.27L
Sizing - S:23 - 32 in. / 58 - 81 cm M:30 - 39 in. / 76 - 99 cm L:37 - 46 in. / 94 - 117 cm
Hydration type - 2 x 420 mL Body Bottles. Will hold a 1.5 or 2 L reservoir (not included).
Weight - 12.7 oz. / 360 g (with bottles), 9.24 oz. / 262 g (without bottles)
- Enough volume to carry the required gear for almost any ultra-marathon or self-supported adventure.
- Lots of separate pockets for easy organizing, and main pocket zips all the way down the side. Zipper pocket up front will hold most phones.
- Velcro side straps, and sliding rail chest straps make this vest very adjustable.
- Loops for trekking poles up front on each side.
- Stretchy mesh pocket with a compression cord for easy access to gear without opening the main pack.
Keep in Mind:
- Consider the maximum duration you'll be out and gear you'll be carrying. The larger Adventure Vest may suit larger and longer outings.
- Not as skin fitting as other stretchier vests. Find the right fit by trying on the two sizes, and playing with the adjustments.