Its purpose-driven (FKT attempts, overnight pushes across a range) and yet the Signature Series Adventure Vest is meant to be forgotten. Every detail has been scrutinized so you can focus on the exact details of your route and a personal locator beacon pocket works seamlessly on the vest to let your friends, family, and fans track your big adventures. 4-way stretch material moves with you instead of against you and an upfront phone pocket gives you access to photo opps (if you can stand to stop and revel in the views) on the go.
Volume -1000.78 in3 / 16.4 L
Sizing - S: 23 - 32 in. / 58 - 81 cm M: 30 - 39 in. / 76 - 99 cm L: 37 - 46 in. / 94 - 117 cm
Hydration type - 2 x 420 mL Body Bottles. Will hold a 1.5 or 2 L reservoir (not included).
Weight -14.12 oz. / 400 g (with bottles) /10.65 oz / 302 g (without bottles)
- Enough volume to carry the required gear for almost any ultra-marathon or self-supported adventure.
- Lots of separate pockets for easy organizing, and main pocket zips all the way down the side. Zipper pocket up front will hold most phones.
- Velcro side straps, and sliding rail chest straps make this vest very adjustable.
- Loops for trekking poles up front on each side.
- Stretchy mesh pocket with a compression cord for easy access to gear without opening the main pack.
Keep in Mind:
- Consider the maximum duration you'll be out and gear you'll be carrying. The smaller Mountain Vest might work for less demanding adventures.
- Not as skin fitting as other stretchier vests. Find the right fit by trying on the two sizes, and playing with the adjustments.