||Out of stock
Women are attempting gnarly speed records and interesting routes in droves and there’s one vest that comes along on more than any other FKT bid: the Signature Series Adventure Vesta. The beloved “burrito” pocket upfront could store your favorite Chipotle menu item OR a plus sized phone, additional fuel, emergency items, and more. Sliding rail sternum straps and the new Comfort Cinch technology enables lateral sizing and stability adjustments from the small of your back for our best-fitting vests ever. Grab a buddy or go it alone–the Adventure Vesta will be your best friend on your biggest objectives.
Suitable for training, races including ultra-marathons, run commuting
Volume - 684 in3 / 11.2L
Sizing - XS/SM: 26 - 38 in. / 66 - 97 cm; M/L: 32 - 41 in. / 81 - 104 cm
Hydration type - 2 x 420 mL Body Bottles. Will hold a 1.5 or 2 L reservoir (not included).
Weight - 9.3 oz. (11.8 oz. with bottles) / 266 g (336 g with bottles)
- Enough volume to carry the required gear for almost any ultra-marathon or self-supported adventure.
- Lots of separate pockets for easy organizing, and main pocket zips all the way down the side. Zipper pocket up front will hold most phones.
- Velcro side straps, and sliding rail chest straps make this vest very adjustable.
- Loops for trekking poles up front on each side.
- Stretchy mesh pocket with a compression cord for easy access to gear without opening the main pack.
Keep in Mind:
- Consider the maximum duration you'll be out and gear you'll be carrying. The smaller Ultra Vesta might work for less demanding adventures.
- Not as skin fitting as other stretchier vests. Find the right fit by trying on the two sizes, and playing with the adjustments.