You can run with this, hike, bike, or ski...boundaries don't matter with the Fastpack 25.
Suitable for fast packing overnight, run commuting, stage races and ultras with large kit requirements
Volume - Secured: 24L / 1465 in3; Unsecured: 5.2L / 317 in3
Sizing at chest - S/M: 64 cm - 102 cm; M/L: 76 cm - 122 cm
Hydration type - none included, will easily hold up to a 3L bladder, and 2 x 500ml soft flasks up front
Weight - 19.43 oz / 555 g
- Nearly 30L total including unsecured stretch pockets is enough volume for a small tent and sleeping bag or bivy plus essentials for overnight trips.
- Sliding railsternum straps, and adjustable side straps make finding the right fit easy.
- Breathable lnfiKnit mesh is an entirely seamless back-panel and shoulder-strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort.
- Easily cinch down partial loads by adding bungees to the daisy chain on the back.
- Attach trekking poles using the straps on each side of the front.
- 2 large side pockets will carry extra gear, or additional 1L Nalgene-style bottles.
Keep in Mind:
- No dedicated waist strap for carrying heavier loads.
- More volume than most will need for day to day training, and racing. Consider a smaller pack if not planning any big adventures.