Insole: Microfiber + Latex 2.5mm + Anti-slip layer (Removable)
Made in Portugal
- Elastic on the inside of the strap for easy on and off
- Delicate leather lining ensures better breathability and all-day comfort
- Anatomically engineered for female foot
- Handcrafted from premium leather with precision
- Versatile footwear that simply pairs with any outfit
Barefoot footwear attributes:
- Wide foot-shaped toe box offers ample space for the toes to wiggle
- Zero drop (sole with no difference in height from heel to toe) helps maintain correct body alignment and supports natural gait
- Thin sole (4mm without lugs) stimulates foot nerve endings & provides an excellent ground feel
- Flexible upper & sole allow your feet to move and flex naturally ensuring better muscle and tendon function.
- Lightweight design prevents foot fatigue
- The minimalist AlldayComfort sole specially designed for Be Lenka ballerinas.
- The new TR blend is characterized by excellent abrasion resistance while maintaining excellent flexibility.
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.