A staple for the fall and winter (or even cold springs), Be Lenka Entice Chelsea style barefoot boots help create a unique and chic outfit or a cool casual look, a must-have for every fashion lover out there. Not only do they look trendy, modern, classy, but they also give you all the health benefits of barefoot footwear.
- Iconic design with a touch of elegance that provides all the health benefits of barefoot footwear
- Elastic side panels and handy bootstrap for easy wearing and removing
- Premium materials for maximum comfort & durability
- Just 4 mm thick flexible sole (without lugs) with UniGrip provides excellent flexibility & traction.
- Spacious toe-box ensures natural and unrestricted freedom for your toes.
- Perfectly mimics walking barefoot, just as nature intended.
- The UniGrip sole ideal for running everyday city errands, ready to handle the challenges of winter.
Upper: Nappa leather
Insole: Recycled PU + Fleece (Removable)
Sole: UniGrip (Rubber)
Handcrafted in Portugal
The size chart indicates the inner length and width of the shoes in centimetres.
When choosing the size of shoes, it is necessary to consider other aspects in addition to the shoe size chart (foot physiology - shape, toe width, instep, and others) that can have an impact on how the shoe will fit your foot.
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.
- Find your shoe size per the above measurements by referring to the size chart for each product on our website.
- The size chart indicates the inner length and width of our barefoot shoes in centimetres.