Stay 'barefoot', warm & stylish during cold winters with Be Lenka Winter 3.0. New and improved version of our best-selling winter barefoot boots, equipped with warm Merino wool lining for superb thermal insulation. The perfect companion for your everyday strolls. Be Lenka Winter - barefoot freedom throughout the winter.
Lining: Merino wool / Water-repellent membrane
Sole: Rubber (DeepGrip)
Insole (removable): Merino wool & recycled PU
Handcrafted in Portugal
How to measure your foot correctly?
- Place a blank A4-sized paper on a flat, smooth and even surface.
- Step onto the paper with all your weight on the leg.
- Use a pen/pencil to mark the heel and the farthest point from the heel (beware, it may not always be the big toe)
- Measure the distance between these two points on feet with a ruler (the difference can be ± 0.5 cm)
- The number obtained is the length of the foot
- Add an extra 0.5-1.2 cm (ideal leeway) to the length of the foot, and you will get the ideal size of your shoe.