The Boulder Summit combines the minimalist features of the Boulder Boot with the outsole of the Outlander. This means these boots offer substantial grip without weighing you down, flexibility as you navigate uneven terrain, and the wide toe box means ample space for your toes to spread out fully. The rubber outsole incorporates 4mm deep lugs and zig-zag grooves for superb traction in even the most slippery situations.
Available in Rugged Bark and Coal- a full-grain, oiled leather, which can be reconditioned overtime to retain its best waterproofing - and Nitro - a fully waterproof Nylon and vegan-friendly option.
- Waterproofing: 100% - breathable waterproof membrane
- Tongue: Gusseted
- Last: Lems WIDE Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Full-grain oiled leather / Nylon
- Lining: Polyester with waterproof membrane
- Outsole: Winter traction outsole with 4mm lugs and zig-zag siping
- Insole: 4.5mm Adventure insole
- Stack Height: 16.0mm (not including 4.5mm insole)
- Drop: Zero-Drop
- Weight: 14.8 oz (Men's 10)
- Vegan: Nitro only
- Care & Treatment: Otter Wax Boot Wax or Nikwax Waterproofing Spray