Imagine that your favorite boot (the Boulder Boot, obviously) went to the salon, got a drastic cut, and came out looking as fab as ever. That’s the Chillum. Like the Boulder Boot, the Chillum is a lightweight, zero-drop shoe with the same wide toe box and flexibility you love.
The Spruce and Varsity Blue colorways feature canvas in the front and wool in the back, with a slick suede accent that lines the outsole. Like the Boulder Boot Mid, we incorporated a cork layer footbed that you can remove for extra wiggle room, or leave as is if you fancy a little more cushioning!
- Waterproofing: None
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Suede, canvas + wool
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Insole: Ultra-thin 0.8mm cork top layer with 3.0mm PU under layer
- Stack Height: 10.0mm (not including 3.8mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 8oz (Men's 10)
- Care & Treatment: Otter Wax or Nikwax