With an upper made of 100% organic canvas, our newest edition to the Chukka family was created with cotton grown from natural seeds on a certified organic farm. This farm rules so hard that they only use organic farming practices without the use of pesticides, artificial fertilizers, or other harmful chemicals. The lining? Well that’s made from 100% recycled polyester which came from recycled PET bottles. And, if you’re still not sold on how great these Chukkas are, even the shoelaces are made from recycled material. Believe it or not, your feet are about to get even more vegan-friendly.
But enough about what they’re made of, and let’s get into what they’re made for. Because everyone looks good in black, there’s basically zero scenarios where these wouldn’t enhance your outfit. Whether you’re disconnecting in nature or suiting up for date night, these zero-drop, wide toe box Chukkas are one of the only pairs you’ll need in your wardrobe, besides your other Lems, of course.
- Last: Lems Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: 100% organic cotton canvas
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Outsole: 9.0mm LemsRubber™ (air-injection rubber)
- Footbed: 3.5mm removable moisture wicking PU insole
- Stack Height: 10.0mm (not including 3.0mm insole)
- Drop: 0.0mm (Zero-Drop)
- Weight: 10.2oz/289g (size M10)
- Care & Treatment: Otter Wax or Nikwax