||Out of stock
Run, ride, climb—just don’t go without the up-for-anything Houdini® Jacket. It encourages improvisation with its updated weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric, which blocks wind and withstands abrasion. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
Suitable for training
Weather proofing - treated with a durable water repellent
Slim fit - fits best over a thin base or mid layer
Packability - compact: packs down in to its own reversible chest pocket
Weight - 105g
Materials - 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Incredibly light, you won't have to think twice about bringing it along for those just in case days.
- When packed down in its pocket you can hang the jacket off your vest straps using the built in loop
- Cinch cords on the waist and hood, plus partially elasticized cuffs keep the fit secure where it needs to be.
- At $125 it is a great value compared to a similar jacket from other brands.
- Not seam-taped or waterproof. Fabric and zipper are treated with DWR to withstand light rain.