This weather-resistant little wonder has been on our “list of essentials” for nearly a decade. Perfectly minimal, the Houdini® can be stuffed and put into a running short pocket, clipped to a harness, or become a permanent fixture in a pack or carry-on.
Run, ride, climb—just don’t go without the up-for-anything Houdini® Jacket.
The 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere jacket with weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavors. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement. Hood adjusts in one pull and won’t block peripheral vision.
Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Incredibly light, you won't have to think twice about bringing it along for those just in case days.
- When packed down in its pocket you can hang the jacket off your vest straps using the built in loop
- Cinch cords on the waist and hood, plus partially elasticized cuffs keep the fit secure where it needs to be.
- At $135 it is a great value compared to a similar jacket from other brands.
- Not seam-taped or waterproof. Fabric and zipper are treated with DWR to withstand light rain.