This weather-resistant little wonder has been on our “list of essentials” for nearly a decade. Perfectly minimal, the Houdini® can be stuffed and put into a running short pocket, clipped to a harness, or become a permanent fixture in a pack or carry-on. 100% nylon ripstop fabric blocks wind and a DWR (durable water repellent) coating protects against light precipitation. Slim fit accommodates baselayers and light midlayers. It’s the emergency layer you don’t know is there, until it’s not.
Suitable for training
Weather proofing - treated with a durable water repellent
Slim fit - fits best over a thin base or mid layer
Packability - compact: packs down in to its own reversible chest pocket
Weight - 96g
Materials - 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Incredibly light, you won't have to think twice about bringing it along for those just in case days.
- When packed down in its pocket you can hang the jacket off your vest straps using the built in loop
- Cinch cords on the waist and hood, plus partially elasticized cuffs keep the fit secure where it needs to be.
- At $125 it is a great value compared to a similar jacket from other brands.
- Not seam-taped or waterproof. Fabric and zipper are treated with DWR to withstand light rain.