||Out of stock
Patagonia Strider Pro Shorts carry what you need for a full day of mountain running, thanks to four overlapping, stretchy back hip pockets (two on each side). An additional card-sized, stretchy center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat, won’t flap when empty and use an improved fabric that dries significantly faster, is more durable and remains superstretchy and expandable to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini® Jacket. With a reflective logo on the left hem, a locker loop for hang drying and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. 5" inseam with 2" split.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex pockets for fast-drying stretch performance
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Reflective logo on front-left hem