Volume - 17L / 494 in3
Sizing - S: 23 - 32 in. / 58 - 81 cm M: 30 - 39 in. / 76 - 99 cm L: 37 - 46 in. / 94 - 117 cm
Hydration type - 1 x 500 mL Body Bottle II included. Will hold a 1.5 or 2 L reservoir (not included).
Weight - 269 g / 9.5 oz (without bottle)
- Enough volume to carry the required gear for almost any ultra-marathon or self-supported day adventure.
- Lots of separate pockets for organizing, and main pocket zips part way down the side for easy access.
- Zipper pocket up front will hold most phones, and is now gussetted to hold an extra bottle or bear spray.
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0 improves on Ultimate Direction's system to tight the vest around the mid body
- Loops for trekking poles up front on each side.
- Stretchy mesh pocket with a compression cord for easy access to gear without opening the main pack.
- Rain tarp stretches out of the reservoir pocket to entirely cover the pack and keep your gear dryer in downpours.
Keep in Mind:
- Consider the maximum duration you'll be out and gear you'll be carrying. The smaller Ultra Vest might work for less demanding adventures.
- Not as skin fitting as other stretchier vests. Find the right fit by trying on the two sizes, and playing with the adjustments.